Logic Air has developed several STC’s including intricate GPS navigation systems – SBAS/LPV and 2nd FMC for the B737 Classic.
SBAS Landing System for Boeing 737 Classic Aircraft
Logic Air’s STC (TCCA, FAA and EASA) integrates the CMC CMA-5024 GPS sensor and CMA-5025 SLS control panel (SBAS) with the aircraft sensor, FMC and AFCS to provide seamless en-route, transoceanic (RNP1) and RNAV LPV approach (RNP.3) capability (fully coupled). This system can be implemented in two parts:
This system is wholly independent of any ground aids: i.e. ILS installation, VOR, DME, ADF, etc.
Logic Air’s SBAS provides seamless RNAV approach and precision landing guidance. Operators do not need to wait for GBAS availability, as SBAS operational benefit is currently available.
Our system has provided our customers with operational flexibility over non-SBAS equipped aircraft.
FMS Solution for Boeing 737 Classic Aircraft
Logic Air’s second FMC solution for all Boeing 737-Classic type aircraft is designed to address non-provisioned Boeing aircraft.
The added FMC is identical to the existing 4MCU GE (formerly Smith Industry) unit and is fully integrated with all aircraft signals and coupled with the F/D and A/P for LNAV/VNAV.
Logic Air’s kit is complete and reconfigures the existing FMC into FMC L and introduces FMC R (in E1-2).
Furthermore, this installation conforms to the Boeing Airplane Flight Manual so crew training is not required.
The dual FMC configuration greatly enhances aircraft operational capability by:
– Increasing the aircraft’s dispatch ability;
– Retaining navigation capability in the event of first FMC failure;
– Improved transoceanic operation;
– Simplification of CAA issuance of RNP 1/RNP .3 operational certificate
– Enhanced aircraft value (imparting it withidentical operational performance to newer generation aircraft (when coupled with Logic Air’s GPS STC).
This modification is certified under Transport Canada (TCCA), FAA and EASA.
In-Flight Overhead Entertainment System
Logic Air’s overhead video system is an extremely cost effective and reliable way to provide airline passengers with in-flight entertainment and in-flight information. Our monitors are lightweight and provide outstanding viewing performance. A combination of monitor sizes are distributed strategically throughout the cabin to provide an enhanced viewing experience.
Logic Air’s overhead video system includes all equipment that is required to:
– Interface with the aircraft’s systems (Cabin pressure, FMS, ADC)
– Interface with the aircraft’s audio system (P.A., Multiplex (if fitted)
– Interface with the aircraft’s video source (adapts to VHS, Hi-8, DVD, Blu-ray, DVP)
– Provide in-flight entertainment control functions (Cabin source select, preview source select, P.A. function and video source select functions)
– Provide en-route passenger information