Last Updated: August 10, 2023
Kindly note that our sites may contain connections to websites or apps operated by third-party organizations, over which we have no control. Because this privacy statement does not apply to those other websites and apps, we encourage you to read their privacy policies to learn more about how they use your personal information.
What Information do we collect?
We gather personal information that you willingly disclose to us. The personal information we collect depends on the purpose that needs to be fulfilled.
- Basic contact information: This includes information that can identify you personally, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and similar details.
- Legal verification information: This includes nationality, residency, date/place of birth, passport details, immigration status, driver’s license details and similar details.
- Professional background: This includes educational and work history, resume, curriculum vitae, references, engineering/other applicable licenses and similar details.
- Financial details: This includes bank account details, payroll preferences, Social Insurance Number and similar details.
What is the purpose of collecting information?
We lawfully and securely process all information, if and when required for the following purposes:
- Administration: To process payroll and similar accounting-related services.
- Compliance and Legal Purposes: To comply with the Controlled Goods Program in Canada and similar regulations. (Individuals and organizations need to register in the Controlled Goods Program to examine, possess or transfer controlled goods in Canada)
- Quality Assurance: To evaluate individual performance and provide certification authority/stamp, keep a record and accountability of work performed by employees, and similar procedures.
How do we collect information?
We may collect personal information directly from you upon consent and during recruitment-related procedures.
Minors: We do not intend to collect any personal information concerning a child under the age of 14, without parental consent.
How do we protect information?
We take reasonable measures (organizational and technical) to protect your information from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, or alteration. We also prioritize constant improvements toward the security and protection of all information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Who has access to the collected information?
We are determined to use any personal information solely for the purposes it was intended for. The required personal information is accessible to our employees who are responsible for performing the required tasks and fulfilling the purposes mentioned above.
We may also share your personal information with third parties, responsible for providing essential services, such as:
- Financial Institutions: For accounting purposes
- I.T. and similar service providers (Such as Riopel Consultant, Microsoft, Adobe, etc.)
- Regulatory authorities in aviation such as Transport Canada
- External Auditors: For Quality Assurance purposes
Some or all of the above-mentioned institutions may be situated outside Quebec, where personal information might be communicated to.
Do we automate processes using personal information?
Do we collect and store sensitive information?
“Sensitive” information refers to medical, biometric, or otherwise intimate details which give rise to a reasonable expectation of privacy.
We do not intend to collect any sensitive information.
In the rare event, of any biometric or similar data needs to be collected in the future, the respective users would be personally contacted, and prior consent will be taken.
What decisions can the users make regarding their personal information?
All our users and employees have the complete right over their personal information, and the scope of their consent, unless otherwise stated. You may contact the Designated Privacy Officer or send a mail to our company address if you wish to practise any of the below-mentioned rights:
- Requesting details of all the information obtained by us.
- Request a copy of the submitted personal information. The requested information may be provided by us in digital format, to ensure users’ Right to Portability.
- Request to limit the use and exercise the right to erasure. This will allow users to request a cease to the distribution of personal information. In cases where there is individual harm, users may also request to have any internet links attached to their names de-indexed.
- Request an update for corrections/inaccuracies to the Personal Information on record.
Please refer to the contact details at the end of this policy for further information.
How long do we store personal information?
We understand, that the risk of unintended disclosure, loss, theft, and/or information aging grows with the length of time Personal Information is maintained on file. Therefore, once the personal data is no longer absolutely necessary for fulfilling the business and regulatory requirements, we delete or anonymize the data.
How to contact us?
- By mail:
Corporation Logic Air Inc.
91 rue Gaston Dumoulin
J7C 6B4 Canada
- By phone: +1 (579) 637 3077
- By email:
DPO (Designated Privacy Officer):
Mr. Puranjay Gupta
Please keep in mind that the content of your emails to us is not secure and may be read by third parties. Therefore, please limit the disclosure of confidential or personal information; we will do the same when we respond.