Sheet Metal Technician
Corporation Logic Air is presently accepting resumes for a Sheet Metal Technician. We offer steady work in a Monday to Friday day shift environment. We are located just north of Montreal.
- Repairing and overhauling aircraft structural systems;
- Screening the problems of structural systems of aircraft; adjusting and repairing these systems according to specifications, technical drawings, manuals and procedures;
- Informing the supervisor of quality assurance irregularities in maintenance work tasks;
- Ensuring that the work is performed according to Logic Air quality standards, policies and procedures and the applicable regulations (Transport Canada, FAA, etc.);
- Working closely with the aircraft’s team lead to ensure that the work is performed according to schedule;
- Ensuring that the aircraft’s documentation is complete and aligns with the company’s standards and those of the operator;
- Ensuring that the workplace is safe and clean at all times;
- Promoting the safety management system and making suggestions for improvements.
Skills and Qualifications
- Sheet metal technical or college training, or experience as a sheet metal technician;
- Valid Transport Canada ‘’S’’ licence (an asset);
- Adaptability, organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Availability for global travel.
Please forward a cover letter and resume to Diana at: firstname.lastname@example.org